Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Support ALS - Lou Gehrig's Disease- Reasearch & Walk

Join The Marr Family & friends along with chairpersons Mark and Hilary Loretta of the Padres in the fight against ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) by contributing to the ALS Association's Walk to D'Feet ALS®!Our family has formed Team 'Ohana and we’ll be walking in this year’s Walk to D’Feet ALS®.

I hope you can join Team 'Ohana to walk and raise funds & awareness for ALS!
'OHANA means FAMILY!!

It's just 3.1 miles by beautiful Mission Bay in De Anza Cove, Sunday, October 23.
Please come join us and walk around the beautiful Bay. If you can't be there, you can walk virtually using this web-site when you register for my team.

I have set a team goal and need you to help me reach it. We are raising critical dollars for ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease).

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support ALS Association - San Diego Chapter

No comments: