Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Resale shopping, IKEA & Toys R Us

Went up to Descanso today to see K's Antique & re-sale shop. The trip was to look at the recliners she as found for my dad. There were 3. I chose a really nice plaid lazy boy.
I was thrilled to also get a white wicker headboard for k's room and a darling little antique bedside table for her too. It is pale yellow, crackle finish. I haven't decided if we'll repaint it or leave as is. It is quite distressed and fits perfectly in the current Shabby Chic decor theme.

When G got home I went out for some alone time and went to IKEA to get some more ideas for K's room and the boys too. I made it out of there with a list and didn't spend any money. YEAH!

But then headed for Toys R Us.... They're having buy 2 get one free on the Imaginext toys D want's for his birthday (10-30). So he'll be getting a LOT of dinosaurs!
And 3 My first Leap pad games.

1 comment:

kids toy shopping said...

Such a nice collections/information about toys,here i have got more about different type of toys and gifts for the kids like kids toy shopping, kids building toys, kids building kit, kids toys on line and many more...