Monday, September 26, 2005

starbucks drink for today..... Caramel Frappuccino

Actually arrived early to the Dr office @ 8 for 8:30 appt. San diego traffic wasn't too bad for a Monday morning.
Had to have my 5 stiches removed from where he scraped out the area from my basal cancerous mole on my shoulder. (no more cancer found & it is healing well)

So I had to hit the Starbucks in the building --- it was only a matter of time..... before the appt or after {of course I'm addicted to starbucks}.

This reminds me of the blog entry comment @ www.fallible.com on August 18, 2005
In her comments section where Michael suggests we all will be getting "Star Tattoos" so that you just show your barcode tattoo to the barrista (hey that goes together!) and they know your name, reduce your $$ account, and your "regular" order.
HA!

No comments: