Wednesday, September 21, 2005

We are listening to: Jana Alayra = Jump Into the Light

I feel so blessed to have found Jana Alayra - - a spiritual singer of exceptional talent.
We have her 3 albums of children's music and we listen to them ALL the time in the car.
It is a major part of our prayer time. Singing praise to God is double prayer!
What could be better for my children????
http://www.janaalayra.com/viewitem.aspx?i=4&c=1

#2 FIXIN' MY EYES ON YOU - Jesus. I'm fixin' my eyes on You ... only You.

#7 Jesus Reigns, I will praise Him. I'll join the thunder... And tell of the wonder... That jesus reigns!

#8 All of My Life ------ The greatest thing I could ever do, Is spend my life on loving YOU.
With all of my heart; With all of my mind; With all of my strength, Lord..... I give you all my life.
I love You, Lord.... come fill my life and use me now as a sacrifice.


No comments: