Monday, May 14, 2007

Prayer to Our Lady after Holy Communion

Prayer to Our Lady after Holy Communion


"O my sweet Mother Mary, mother of Him Whom I hold within my heart, keep that heart which thy Jesus has chosen this day for His dwelling; defend it by thy ceaseless prayer, and obtain for me that the spirit of my Jesus, abiding with me, may continually remind me of the gift of gifts I have received and inflame my heart with love and with all holy desires.

Pray for thy child, O dearest Mother, that the soul of him who has been a living tabernacle for the Eucharistic God may seek in all things the glory of that God and the interests of His Sacred Heart." Amen.

----------------------------------------------------------Taken from: A Wreath of Flowers: Marian Activities for Children ..................Dumb Ox Publications

No comments: