Wednesday, May 23, 2007

spellingtime.com makes spelling fun time!


I've written about Spellingtime.com before, but I've been telling so many moms about it the past two weeks that I thought I would mention it again.

My kids race to the comupter and can't wait for their turn to do spelling.
While it was a fight and a chore to do it in their workbooks.

Spellingtime.com has word lists entered for grade levels, but you can go to the Green button: Modify Lessons, and clear out the words to that lesson and enter your own word lists.

I use their word lists from Seton spellers. We are finishing up the last quarter.
After each lesson they earn 1 coin to play a game in the arcade.
I get emailed immediately after they finish a pop quiz or the spelling test of their results and which words are misspelled.
Very handy!

No comments: