Thursday, June 21, 2007

Latest Amazon Purchase

Look what arrived from amazon today:
Katherine found the "This is America Charlie Brown" at the library last month and it was very interesting. It has so much information about Early American History. I was/am so surprised. I had never seen the videos before.
Of course the School House Rock is an oldie but a goodie.
The kids are having fun watching it and are amazed that I know most of the words.
Only thing, now I'm falling asleep and waking up with those songs in my head. "Ohh a noun is a person place or thing..................."





I've had this in my wishlist for a while now. Karen was going to look for her cassette copies for me to borrow.... but I decided to just order the cd's so that we can listen to them in the car.

Blockbuster online has the DVD of Beethoven Lives upstairs and Bach Pays a Call.
Looking forward to renting those. There is a short wait.

We have been watching "The Electric Company" episodes on DVD from blockbuster.
That has been fun. It is interesting to see the video animation technology or lack of in their presentations. I have also been surprised to realize that the actors are Bill Cosby and Morgan Freeman. I didn't remember who the actors were from that show. I never realized Bill Cosby on his Cosby Show was the same as the guy I watched on TEC all those years.

No comments: