Friday, September 21, 2007

Fenestrae Fidei

Our new coloring book arrived wednesday.

The title is Fenestrae Fidei A Coloring Companion for Catholic Mosaic. by Sean Fitzpatrick



A very nice spiral bound book with Illistrations listed by Month and then by Feast Day.

I'm not so sure I like that the Title and description of the next mosaic is on the back of the picture.


But there is permission to copy the pictures for use within your family. I guess they knew we would be making copies so they saved paper by putting the descriptions on the back?



Love2Learn is where I learned about it, she reviewed it and showed her families work on her blog post.


At Hillside Education there is a sample of St. Joseph you can print out and color while you wait for the mail to arrive. I ordered mine friday 9/14 in the a.m. and it arrived wed 9/19.
Very quick! from PA to CA.


Here's my picture of St. Joseph. I can't decide what color to do his halo, so it is not done. I used colored pencils.

I'm anxious to cut it out, apply the veg oil and see what happens.

No comments: