Monday, September 03, 2007

My blog should be purple

H/T to Momto5Minnies
We are both "Purples"
my favorite color is purple........... She'll have to help me find her blogger template with purple.

But I think I like blues & grays for mine - it goes with my Ocean theme title better than purple.




Your Blog Should Be Purple



You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything.

You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.

You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say.



OK I think I am expressive. I do write about all kinds of things. All kinds of things 'bout kids, fun, homeschool, Catholic life...............won't find political stuff here though.
I like memes & surveys, I just don't have time to do them really. I can barely keep up with daily entries.
I'm sure it would help everyone to get to know Me.....
Yes, I agree my blog is distant. I don't write too many personal feelings.... well when I'm trying to fall asleep at night I write long, verbose blog entries in my mind............. but they have not made it to my blog.
I was describing my blog to friends and decided that my blog is my Digital Scrapbooking.
I love to take pictures, but I don't have time to scrapbook, so this way I keep track of our lives, like a diary with pictures and comments.

No comments: