Friday, December 07, 2007

some Bee Movie activities

It is pouring rain again today in Hawaii. So we are off to the movies to see the "Bee Movie".

On the way it stopped raining. We stopped at BK to get kids meals (they want those idog toys too) and just as I was ordering it started to rain... hard... I'mordering and rolling the window up as I do. I don't get the order out before I'm being drenched through a 3 inch space of open window. This leaves me shouting out the drink order while I search for napkins to wipe my face and arm off. Even more comical was at the actual pick up window. The clerk & I time the window opening so that we can do as much as we can at a time. Window down... throw out the money.. quick window up. Window down.. grab the change and drinks... window up.
All you can do is laugh. I'm wiping down my hands and arms from the drenching rain. How can so much water get through a car window in 3 seconds? Anyway we finished the order, pulled away from the building.... and it stopped raining. Ha!

Since it is a Friday we should be doing schoolwork. I can make the Bee Movie count for school with this great Bee Unit study from Scholastic. Get the Buzz on Honey Bees it is made for grades 3-5.

Here are some more print outs from the BeeMovie.com website.

Here are 7 printable coloring pages. The Home of Fairyland. They are OK. Looks like 2 & 5 are the same to me and I only used #1 & 3 for Derek.

No comments: