Wednesday, January 28, 2009

High school musical on ice

I surprised Katie with tickets to see HSM on ice.
A homeschool mom arranged the great ticket prices way back in October. At the time January 28 seemed a Loooong way off.
But time goes by pretty quick.
We had pretty good seats close to the floor, but there was that space between us and the actual ice rink.
It was a fun girls night out.

Took a couple pictures with my phone.


They showed movie clips from HSM 3 on a video screen for the first few minutes.
Then the ice show started. The show was the HSM #1 for the first half. After intermission they did HSM#2.
Pretty amazing that the boys were out there on ice skates, singing, dancing and playing basketball at the same time.
Made we wish I would have brought my 2 boys. I like to have them see young men enjoying their job that may be considered "girly"... singing, dancing, ice skating... you never know what their passions and talents may be in life.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: