Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Geoff took the kids up to the local mountains to sled.
I stayed home all alone. All alone, even the dog went with them. Oh the quietness......

Derek returned and asked, "What did you do today?"
Well I sat on the sofa and went through hours of shows on the DVR, cleaned the kitchen and ate." That's about it.
I needed to clear out the DVR of old Oprah shows, a couple weeks of ER and some Larry King shows. One was with the pilots, crew & passengers from the Miracle on the Hudson airplane.

Here's the project I brought to Katie's Little Flowers group earlier in the week.
Oh and a picture of the heart shaped cupcakes. They didn't come out as nice as I'd hoped.

1 comment:

Leonie said...

I hate being home alone so you did well! And love the look of those cupcakes.