Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Book Stack ... waiting to be read


My waiting to read pile.
Between the library and my amazon order I have
a lot of reading to do.
Guess I better let homeschool out for the summer, this teacher
is ready for a break.

Since the photo :
Read "The Rosary: Keeping company w/ Jesus & Mary"
I bought 4 copies on Friday. One for me and 3 for gifts.
One Came quick from Los Angeles to my mailbox on Tuesday!
Mary & Jesus were working overtime!

I'm 3/4 thru Life of Pi

Started Fruitless Fall

That (FF) and Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society
are recommended by Lissa.

Wicked & Ugly Stepsisters I put on hold w/ library and they were available too quick.
Darn that fast service!

I enjoyed Stephanie Meyer's 4 Twilight Vampire books So Much I ordered "The Host"
It is about aliens. I hope it is good. SM said on her website she thinks
it is better than her Twilight series. We'll see.

Ok off the blogger and get the reading glasses on!.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: