Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Sunset, Carlsbad Beach

After Legoland, we had dinner. Then I realized it was sunset so we hurried out of the restaurant and down to the coast. I pulled over as soon as I could to park so we could catch the sunset. This is Carlsbad Beach.


These photos are moments apart. I'm not sure why one is blue/purple and the others red/orange.
I think I turned on the flash. I don't know how to get those bubbles out of my photos?



A man walked by so I had him take our picture. I am always the photographer, so seldom in the photo.
I'm so glad it turned out well.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

非凡 said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

uyyu said...

Hello,
When I design custom invitations, I offer to design custom postage for my clients to complete the look of their invitation package. The party starts when the guests open their invitations, so setting the tone of the party with the invitation is important. But even before the envelope is opened, the first impression the guest has of the invitation is what’s on the outside.