Monday, November 18, 2013

Teaching Art Classes. First Class: Turkey Time!

I started teaching art classes at my house.  I started by inviting other Homeschool moms on our local Catholic Homeschool Yahoo list.  So far I have a few reservations.
Today was our first class.  We painted Turkeys!!  It was fun!

I began the class teaching about Shades & Tints.  At the end of class I reviewed what we learned.  We also talked about Primary & Secondary colors.  I asked the youngest child if he remembered how we would make pink.  He said, "I don't know, you taught us that over 2 hours ago!"
It was so cute & hilarious!!

For my calendar check my other blog:  http://marrarttime.blogspot.com/

I'm Hosting a MOM"S NIGHT OUT:  Art & Appetizers. It's on Dec. 4th at 7:00 pm.
If you want to come, send me an email!

1 comment:

BASIL THANKACHAN said...

kids are really talented.nice job by the kids