Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sisterchicks on the Loose - Book I'm reading on airplane

MOM & I are off to Omaha.
We need a book of our own - Mom & Daughter Chicks on the Loose!

We talked and talked in the airport. There was a very long security check in line.
We made it through the line. Mom was not happy about having to take off her tennis shoes.

They don't even give a bench or something for everyone to sit and put their shoes back on!
It completely holds up the line for the people in sandals & flipflops.
Those of us who wear sturdy shoes need more time to put them on after they go through the X-Ray machine. {I wear them to keep my feet warm on the plane and make sure I'm prepared to run for my life in an emergency landing!!}


I started the Sisterchicks book, but we talked the whole way to Phoenix and Omaha, I only made it through 86 pages.

No comments: