Saturday, September 17, 2005

Calling Mighty Prayer Warriors!

Sept 16th ~
Please! each of you, mighty prayer warriors: My mother's dear friend D. died this morning. My mother made it to the hospital just in time. D. has been suffering greatly, she had arthritis and is allergic to most medications and has been in and out of the hospital for a couple years.

Mom's cell phone battery died (sorry for the same term) and
Therefore she missed the 4 messages from her sister that her Oldest Sister,
DR died today in Omaha, she has had complications in her intestines for several months, and has been in and out of the hospital.
She was also informed that her Aunt MV, in Iowa, died today also.

Please, please pray for my mother JV. She will be flying to Omaha on Sunday.

Thank you for your prayers for my basal cell cancer mole.
I had it "dug out" this morning and stitched up with 5 stitches.
It is sore and I've done way too much today after the procedure.

THANK YOU for the prayers for my brother, B, J & J.
They were accepted into an apartment today and G is helping them move in.
(they were homeless as of last weekend and have been living with us)

Thank you for your prayers for my father - - TODAY is his 60th Birthday!!!
He is here at out house tonight for dinner and Apple Pie to celebrate.
He is doing very well at the assisted living center.

I'll be flying out to Omaha with Mom for 24 hours and coming back Monday night.

THANKS BC for taking us to the airport and for picking me up at 11:00 p.m. Monday!! You're the best!! [thanks to SS & MS for offering to pick me up!!]

No comments: