Tuesday, November 14, 2006

update on life

We had a major school change too. I was happy with the kids' school, but always wanted to homeschool.
So after taking care of my dad until he died in February, I decided I wanted my kids home with me and we are homeschooling this year.
James is in 4th and Katherine is in 1st. She will finish some of this school's 1st grade work this month and we'll move her to 2nd grade subjects in the new year.

We went to LA for Katherine's early birthday present (dec 3) to go to the American Girl Store for her first doll and accessories. We had a wonderful time with my mom and she brought a friend.
Satuday we were busy preparing with a haircut and pedicures for my dear friend's wedding, Katherine was a flower girl.

And so we are very busy finishing the 1st Quarter of homeschool with James taking tests this week.

1 comment:

EC Gefroh said...

The name of your blog caught my eye and I was happy to see you link to my blog. Thank you! I will add yours too.