Friday, February 23, 2007

Very Hungry Caterpillar Day

Today's activities were based on The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
Katherine read the book to all of us.
I Printed out pages from Kiz Klub for Derek to color.
Well, first I asked him if he wanted color or black and white and I thought he said color so as those were printing he cried, "No, I want to color them" - but it is a lot of coloring for him.
(As proven - that he only made it through 3 oranges)

Then on to DLTK's sequencing cards -
Where I printed out enough for all 3 kids to make their own books.
I made Derek's booklet, but he glued the pictures where he wanted on each page.

On the last page of this book activity, I printed the days of the week out and glued onto black paper so Derek can learn the days of the week.
This page of numbers, I printed and glued to blue paper so Derek can sequence numbers.

And make life cycle circles for Caterpillars/Butterflies from Kiz Klub also.

No comments: