Monday, November 05, 2007

makin' dinner

Derek's helping me pound chicken for "Chicken Cordon Bleu" ..... Italian style.

Learned this YUMMY recipe from Karen at her "make 7 meals in one night". We are using "Homemade Gourmet's" seasonings.
This flavor is called Italian Mozzarella Meatloaf.

I roll the pounded chicken breast around a thin slice of ham and Provolone cheese. Then coat in the seasoning mix which is also mixed with some Parmesan cheese. (see tall green bottle).
There are 2 done in the blue baking dish on the left.

Bake & Enjoy!

We made extra and put them in the freezer for another day.
This is also a good meal for a new mom (just did that with the neighbor), or a family that needs emergency meals.

**Notice the ill fated Aquadots dispenser and beads in the background. Too bad.
I never liked those things anyway. But the kids were lured in by the commercials. I said they could get them with their OWN money. But Derek rec'd this set for his birthday. It kept the kids happy for a while.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

What a great helper. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. Sorry the photos weren't showing when you were there. I think drop shots (who host my photos) was down at the time of your visit. They seem to be back up now. come back if you have time :)

Dana (Sunshine)