Friday, January 04, 2008

Please pray for dying mother



Please pray for my friend Suzanne's mother who will soon pass into Heaven.



Dear Friends,

It is with great sadness that I share with you that my Mom is not long for this world.
She had a massive stroke Dec 27 and has never regained consiousness. We have her at home with the help of hospice care at the moment. She is an amazing woman! The doctors gave her just hours to live two days ago. She has amazed them. Please pray for us. I would really like God to come get my Mom. It is very hard to see her in this condition. I am grateful for these last days that I can tend to her with love however the strain is immense.
Please pray for my family and all those who are helping us during this time.
I'll pray for you too.
God Bless! Suzanne


**** UPdated....
Hi Friends,
Thanks for your prayers. Just wanted to let you know that my Mom went to our Lord early Saturday morning 1/5/08. I was honored to be by her side.

Tuesday evening are Rosary & vigil and Wednesday are Funeral/burial.
God Bless you all!
Suzanne

No comments: