Friday, February 15, 2008

a Book Meme......... I'm tagged

My new blog pal, Rachel @ "Unscripted", tagged me.
Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

The Sonoma Diet
p. 123
Do your kids a favor and downplay those foods, reserving them for special treats. As a parent, your job is to buy healthy food and have it available for them. The children's job is to choose from what is offered. (4th line) If what is offered is all healthy, the kids have to choose from only healthy food.

Am I supposed to comment? This is about NOT having snack foods, processed foods, etc. in the house.
MY comment??? Hardy, Har, Har. Good luck. Actually I'm working on it.
I don't buy chips, except tortilla chips. I haven't been buying soda, ice cream, fruit snacks, candy or cookies (well I did get some cookie dough, but it is gone as of about an hour ago, James made cookies for dessert later). I haven't been buying this stuff for a long time. DH isn't "with the plan" so it still appears in the house. And more excuses .... the holidays, birthdays, parties, Oh my!

I tag whomever has never done this .............. or if you did it a long time ago.

No comments: